Monday, March 16, 2009

PFP: Day Seven

Gone, Baby, Gone...
1) If you're wondering why the craigslist link on yesterday's post leads you to a deleted listing, and I'm sure droves of you are, that's because the tub is GONE! Huzzah! Less than seventeen hours after I listed it... if that's not a sign that the economy is a little less than stellar, then I don't what is.

2) Having rented "The Ruins" and "Transporter 3" last night (Both movies my wife would have found appalling... see yesterday's post), I am struck by two points: 1) Most horror movies are quite entertaining up until "the reveal" (When you find out what's making those scary noises or picking off your friends one by one), but really drop off from there... so why do we even need the reveal in the first place?... the whole "in the shadows" concept made early X-Files a classic, and 2) There are few series so absolutely mindless yet undeniably entertaining as the Transporter movies (Where else can you see Jason Statham take on twenty guys using a firehose... or his necktie?).

3) I bought I baseball glove (Kinda' anti-climactic, but surprising none the less).

Stay sweet and have a great summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment