Tuesday, March 17, 2009

PFP: Day Eight

The Dude Abides...
1) There is actually something called Lebowskifest that happens a mere 2.5 hours from here. I'm marking my calendar... shut the $#@! up, Donnie.

2) Hey, Jeff Lynne (That "other guy" from the Travelling Wilburys) was in ELO... somehow I missed the whole memo on that one. That, and a band with the lamest name in the world, Electric Light Orchestra, could have some fantastic songs... Hello, Mr. Blue Sky. I'm not sure how my musical education managed to skip these facts, but the music of the late '70's falls into that mid-generational backhole of "before my time" and after Mom and Dad's last vinyl purchase.

3) Today I struck up a conversation with a guy at the dollar movie rental kiosk... Are you seeing a trend towards normal socialization here?

Stay sweet and have a great summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment